Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Kingdom

I was surfing the net a while ago when I found out that there is a new movie called "The Kingdom" which is going to be about the attacks that happened 2 years ago in Saudi Arabia...and as usual, in the movie, USA will come in and save the day as if Saudi Arabia couldn’t do anything for themselves...

Its just frustrating to see that in all American movies, they always show that all countries are helpless and they are the untouchables…but when u look back 5 years ago where were the untouchables when the attacks happened on the twin towers…am not happy about what happened, it was a tragedy and I felt sad about it because all the people who died were innocents…I just don’t like how they are presenting their selves as the perfect nation…

I saw the movie’s trailer; it’s full of stars such as Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman and Chris Cooper…in my opinion it just seems like a stupid movie about a pointless thing…

No comments: